Hospital visitor guidance in Carolina Medical Center
26 lipca 2021
Due to the risk of coronavirus infection (COVID -19 or its variants) to hospital patients and employees, every visitor is required to:
- Show the ward nurse a certificate of complete vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative PCR test result, which has been carried out in the last 48 hours.
- Follow the ward nurse’s recommendations.
- Limit the number of visitors to 1 person.
- Limit the time of the visit to the necessary minimum.
- Refrain from entering a semi-private room to visit a patient if the other patient has a guest already. Only 1 visitor is allowed in a semi-private room at a time.
- Wear a mask covering the nose and mouth during the whole time of the visit.
- Disinfect hands after entering the ward, patient’s room and upon leaving the ward