Information for patients
12 marca 2020
Dear Madam or Sir,
To minimize the risk of spreading coronavirus, we would like to inform that only patients are allowed to stay at the Carolina Medical Center until further notice. This does not apply to:
- parent of a minor patient;
- guardian of a disabled person or person who requires constant care .
Visiting patients who stay in hospital ward after surgery will only be allowed if necessary and with the consent of the nurse on duty. This applies to:
- parent of a minor patient who is hospitalized;
- persons who bring or collect patients from hospital ward (please refrain from going further than to a nurses reception desk);
- • guardian of a disabled person or person who requires constant care .
In the above cases, entry to the hospital ward is limited to 1 person only.
Łukasz Luboiński, MD,
Medical Director of
Carolina Medical Center