Dr Tramś has been involved in joint surgery for over 20 years. Performs surgical procedures using arthroscopic and open techniques, with particular consideration of knee, ankle and brachial reconstruction in adults, adolescents and children, as well as knee arthroplasty. He was the first in Poland to perform clicking hip surgery with arthroscopic technique. Currently, he performs about 250 operations per year: reconstructions of the cruciate ligament, meniscus stitching, surgical treatment of patellar dislocations, reconstruction of the labrum and rotator cuff of the shoulder joint, ankle ligament reconstructions and many other orthopedic procedures.
MEMBERSHIP IN MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS
- PTArtro – Polish Arthroscopic Association
- ISAKOS – International Society of Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Intern of AGA – Innsbruck and Murnau (Austria and Germany)
- Internship in Orthopedic Clinic in ST Galen (Switzerland)
- Internship in Orthopedic Clinic in Goettingen (Germany)
- Numerous arthroscopic courses (France, Germany, Austria, USA)