On the basis of an agreement concluded with the Mazowieckie Voivodeship Department of the National Health Fund at the Carolina Medical Center in Warsaw, we offer many medical services financed by the National Health Fund. The contract with the National Health Fund allows patients to access modern medical equipment at no additional charge.
At the Carolina Medical Center in Warsaw, the National Health Fund patients can use the Children’s Surgery Clinic, the Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery Clinic for children and adolescents, and the Rehabilitation Clinic..
As part of the contract with the National Health Fund, subject to contract availability, we offer: surgical consultations and consultations in the scope of trauma and orthopedic surgery for children, as well as rehabilitation and consultations at the Rehabilitation Clinic for children and adults.
If the patient is not sure whether the Carolina Medical Center performs a given service under the National Health Fund insurance, they should call 22 355 82 11 or ask at the NHF Reception Desk, located on the 2nd floor of the Carolina Medical Center.
REFFERAL TO NATIONAL HEALTH FUND SERVICES
The basis for using health services financed by the National Health Fund is a referral issued by a doctor who has a contract with the National Health Fund:
- for referrals to specialist clinics – a primary care physician or a specialist,
- for rehabilitation referrals – a specialist doctor.
What code of the clinic should be issued by the doctor so that the patient can benefit from the services of the National Health Fund at the Carolina Medical Center?
- Code VIII: 1501 name: General Surgery Clinic for Children
- Code VIII: 1581 name: Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery Clinic for Children
- Code VIII: 1300 name: Rehabilitation Clinic
- Code VIII: 2300 name: Daily Medical Rehabilitation Center
REGISTRATION FOR TREATMENT UNDER THE NATIONAL HEALTH FUND CONTRACT
In order to schedule healthcare services at the Carolina Medical Center, you can choose one of the following options:
- call the number 22 355 82 11
- visit the National Health Fund Reception at the Carolina Medical Center, ul. Pory 78, 2nd floor.