Is pain preventing you from performing everyday activities? Aren’t analgesics or other pain relieving methods helping? Are you stressed and tired?
Are you looking for a specialist who will help you fight unpleasant maladies? You will find support in Pain Management Center in Carolina Medical Center.
The Pain Management Center specialists help patients, who suffer from:
- osteoarthritis and rheumatism
- chronic pain syndrome of spine and joints
- neuropathy (e.g. diabetic, trigeminal nerve, after shingles)
- sports injuries (including patients awaiting their surgeries)
- headaches – migraines,
- pelvis aches
- chronic pancreatitis
- oppressive pains of male or female intimate parts.
We diagnose and treat various unusual pains that our patients struggle with for a long period of time and have problems with finding the right help.
METHODS OF TREATMENT
Consultations and treatment within the Pain Management Center in Warsaw are available in two LUX MED Group facilities:
- Carolina Medical Center hospital, ul. Pory 78, phone no. 22 35 58 200
- PROFEMED, ul. Bobrowiecka 1, phone no. 22 33 22 844.
The Pain Management Center specialists utilize modern methods of treatment:
- blocks and injections (joints, spinal area, trigger points) (Carolina Medical Center, PROFEMED)
- cordotomies (Carolina Medical Center, PROFEMED),
- thermolesions (Carolina Medical Center),
- neuromodulation – pulse thermolesion (Carolina Medical Center),
- in-canal spinal cord stimulation (Carolina Medical Center),
- acupuncture, acupressure (PROFEMED). More on this method on www.luxmed.pl
PROFEMED also provides outcalls of a general practitioner who specializes in palliative medicine and anaesthesiology.
The medical team of the Carolina Medical Center:
prof. nzw. dr hab. n. med. Robert Gasik – neurology specialist, locomotor system orthopaedics and traumatology specialist
Range of services – medical consultations, pharmacological treatment, blockages and injections, cordotomies, thermolesions, neuromodulations, endoluminal stimulation of the spinal cord, spine surgery
dr n. med. Renata Ćwiek – anaesthesiology and palliative medicine specialist
Range of services – medical consultations, pharmacological treatment, blockages and injections
dr Bartłomiej Bartoszcze – orthopaedics and traumatology of the locomotor system specialist
Range of services – medical consultations, pharmacological treatment, blockages and injections, cordotomies, thermolesions, neuromodulations, endoluminal stimulation of the spinal cord
dr n. med. Jacek Laskowski – orthopaedics and traumatology specialist
Piotr Burkiewicz – psychology specialist.
Range of services – biofeedback, ideomotoric training, desensitization of eyeballs through training.
The medical team of the PROFEMED:
lek. med. Kurt Erdenenetsetseng – acupuncture specialist from Mongolia. He has a higher education in the natural medicine and several years of experience in acupuncture procedures.
lek. med. Przemysław Kapała – internal diseases and palliative medicine specialist
Range of services – pharmacotherapy of cancerous pains and chronic non-cancerous pains, and neuralgia.
lek. med. Tomasz Kozieł – orthopaedics and traumatology specialist
Range of services – medical consultations, intraarticular injections, intraarticular puncture, blockages.
dr n. med. Beata Wiśniewska – internal diseases and rheumatology specialist
Range of services – metabolic syndrome treatment, including treatment of disorders of lipoprotein and carbohydrate metabolism (diabetes, obesity), as well as rheumatic diseases.
lek. med. Natalia Nowak – anaesthesiology specialist
Range of services – the locomotor system pain syndromes, periarticular blockages, headaches, chronic inflammation of the pancreas.
The Pain Treatment Center specialists