Is pain preventing you from performing everyday activities? Aren’t analgesics or other pain relieving methods helping? Are you stressed and tired?
Are you looking for a specialist who will help you fight unpleasant maladies? You will find support in Pain Management Center in Carolina Medical Center.
The Pain Management Center specialists help patients, who suffer from:
- osteoarthritis and rheumatism
- chronic pain syndrome of spine and joints
- neuropathy (e.g. diabetic, trigeminal nerve, after shingles)
- sports injuries (including patients awaiting their surgeries)
- headaches – migraines,
- pelvis aches
- chronic pancreatitis
- oppressive pains of male or female intimate parts.
We diagnose and treat various unusual pains that our patients struggle with for a long period of time and have problems with finding the right help.
METHODS OF TREATMENT
Consultations and treatment within the Pain Management Center in Warsaw are available in two LUX MED Group facilities:
- Carolina Medical Center hospital, ul. Pory 78, phone no. 22 35 58 200
- PROFEMED, ul. Bobrowiecka 1, phone no. 22 33 22 844.
The Pain Management Center specialists utilize modern methods of treatment:
- blocks and injections (joints, spinal area, trigger points) (Carolina Medical Center, PROFEMED)
- cordotomies (Carolina Medical Center, PROFEMED),
- thermolesions (Carolina Medical Center),
- neuromodulation – pulse thermolesion (Carolina Medical Center),
- in-canal spinal cord stimulation (Carolina Medical Center),
- acupuncture, acupressure (PROFEMED). More on this method on www.luxmed.pl
PROFEMED also provides outcalls of a general practitioner who specializes in palliative medicine and anaesthesiology.